So, what are your S.M.A.R.T. Goals?
- S for Specific Goals should be clear and simple. Break down large goals.
- M for Measurable Goals should include some numbers.
- A for Affordable Goals and Best Fit Schools should stay within your budget.
- R for Realistic Goals should reflect your skills and time constraints.
- T for Time-bound Goals should have deadlines.
- Select 4 colleges and plan out an itinerary for campus visits for spring break before March 30.
- Identify 10 Academic, Cultural and Financial Fit characteristics for my Best Fit Colleges List before April 30.
- Run Net Price Calculator (NPC) for 10 schools before May 31.
- Complete 5 brainstorming exercises from the College Essay Guy before June 30.