Get Smart with College Knowledge!
3 ways to start your college admissions journey.
For parents with students who are freshmen and younger, who are just starting to think about college.
Email Subscriber Benefits:
- Access Haruka’s 100 Free Resources
- Watch Admissions Tips on my College Knowledge YouTube Channel.
- Connect with Haruka on Social Media
- Invitation to special events, including semi-annual Insider’s presentation for UC Berkeley Splash
- College Knowledge Webinar #109 (How to Build Your College List During the Covid-19 Pandemic)
Busy HS sophomores, juniors and parents can access 25+ College Knowledge Webinars, essential templates and valuable resources in Haruka’s College Knowledge Library.
College Knowledge Webinars are available On Demand, Anytime, Anywhere.
You can Do It Yourself (DIY)! Just follow the College Knowledge Roadmap.
VIP Member Benefits include all Email Subscriber benefits, plus:
- 4 FOCUS AREAS: Getting Started, College Financial Aid, College Research and List Building, and College Essay Writing.
- College Knowledge Planning Resources
- College Knowledge Research and Financial Aid Spreadsheet Template.
- College Knowledge Essay and Application Master Schedule Template.
- Priority Registration for College Essay Webinar Workshops – Live on Zoom for Rising Seniors in the Summer of 2022!
- Start (or end) your monthly subscription any time.
- Private Coaching is available (additional hourly rates apply).
Haruka has a small caseload of private clients who opt for the Comprehensive Plan. Private 1:1 counseling is customized for the student, leveraging resources from the College Knowledge Library. Together, we navigate the College Knowledge Roadmap.
Students can begin at any time, preferably before January of Junior year.
The Comprehensive Plan includes all VIP Member benefits, plus:
- Private counseling via Zoom for the student and family
- COLLEGE MAJOR SELECTION & SELF- DISCOVERY includes: MBTI Personality Assessment.
- Holland Strong Career Interests Survey.
- Antonoff’s College Readiness Survey
- Corsava Quiz
- Access to the Client Portal to COLLEGE PLANNER PRO Software.
- Personalized support on COLLEGE RESEARCH, including College Comparison and Profile data reports.
- Build your BEST FIT COLLEGE LIST based on Academic, Social and Financial Fit requirements
- Facilitate the Heart 2 Heart College Money Talk
- Demystify financial aid to reduce risk.
- Personalized COLLEGE ESSAY WRITING Coaching.
- Meeting frequency on Zoom can increase to every 2 weeks during the peak application season (Oct and Nov of senior year).