Join Haruka’s College Knowledge community!
See 3 ways to start your college admissions journey…
For parents and students who want to start planning for college.
- Access Haruka’s 100 Free Resources
- Connect with Haruka on Social Media
- Quarterly College Knowledge Newsletter
- Invitation to special events, including Berkeley Splash.
- College Knowledge Webinar #109 (How to Build Your College List During the Covid-19 Pandemic)
For HS Juniors & their parents who want to learn how to research colleges, build Best Fit College lists, understand financial aid, and write authentic college essays. Serious sophomores and their parents also welcome!
Includes Subscriber benefits, plus:
- 20+ LIVE 2021 College Knowledge Webinars – Thursdays from 5-6 pm PST via Zoom beginning January 28, 2021! (Recorded)
- College Knowledge Planning References – with each Live Webinar
- 8 LIVE College Essay Webinar Workshops – for Rising Seniors in the Summer of 2021!
- College Knowledge Webinar Library – of all the 2020 College Knowledge Webinar replays and handouts)
- College Knowledge Research and Financial Aid Spreadsheet Template
- College Knowledge Essay and Application Master Schedule Template
- Become part of an exclusive email group
Ideal for families who want to work 1:1 with Haruka as they navigate their college admissions journeys.
Includes VIP Member benefits, plus:
- Private counseling via Zoom with the student and family
- Self Discovery process includes: MBTI Personality Assessment, Holland Strong Survey, Antonoff College Readiness Survey, Corsava Quiz and others.
- Access to the Client Portal to College Planner Pro Software.
- Customized College Comparison and College Profile reports
- Develop your college list based on Academic, Social and Financial Fit requirements
- Become a member of a private text group