College is one of the most important decisions a person will make in a lifetime. It marks the transition from the teenage years to young adulthood and sets a person on a course for the rest of their life. Selecting the right schools requires thoughtful reflection and diligent work. I provide personalized coaching for students and their families as they navigate 5 stages of the college admissions journey:
- Self-Discovery– knowing yourself, your personality, interests, strengths and weaknesses.
- College Exploration -learning about the vast variety of colleges and universities
- Focus– identifying your own requirements and developing the list of your Best Fit Colleges
- Application– completing the applications for your selected schools
- Evaluation – comparing the admissions decisions and financial aid awards and decide where to attend